A headset with a microphone generally helps to reduce background noise in team meetings. Teams can also provide a remedy in noisy environments using software features.
Activation of noise cancellation
- Select your profile picture in the top right corner of Teams and then settings .
- Choose on the left side devices.
- Car (standard) The Teams app decides on the best noise suppression based on local noise
- High Suppresses all background noise that is not speech recognition.
- Low Suppresses low levels of persistent background noise, e.g. B. a computer fan or a conditional condition. Use this setting to play music.
- The noise reduction is deactivated. Use this setting for high fidelity microphones in low noise-canceling environments.